We are looking for a flexible parking surveyor to join our growing parking and traffic survey. We are a London based company providing parking and traffic surveys in London and throughout the UK.
The role is suitable for candidates available to work early morning, between midnight and 5.30am on two weekdays, the survey will take a few hours between this timeframe. The number of surveys per week/month are varied.
Successful candidates will be parking surveyors recording parking restrictions and vehicles on the street. All recording will need to be both complete & reliable – quality is important!
No experience is required, training will be provided, but we require candidates with the following attributes:
- A driver or cyclist, as the timing of the surveys can make travel a challenge
- Familiar with using tablets/hand held devices
- Reliable and thorough
- Ability to work within a team or alone
- Polite, as you may be approached by a member of the public
- Physically fit, as you will be required to walk the streets in all weathers
We will provide:
- Appropriate training
- High visibility jackets
- Full survey briefs
- Appropriate equipment to conduct the survey
Please send, to the email address below, your CV or a letter explaining why you would be suitable for the role listing any relevant skills or experience you may have.
Please visit our website for more information on what we do www.aparking.co.uk
Email contact: Parkingenquiries@aparking.co.uk