Alpha Parking is a leading UK independent parking consultancy providing specialist Parking Consultancy, Surveys, Training, Traffic Order and Parkmap services.
Alpha Parking Ltd is committed to ensuring your personal data is protected. This privacy notice describes how we collect, use and protect your information.
Alpha Parking is committed to developing long lasting relationships based on trust. Alpha Parking will do everything in its power to ensure that your right to privacy is maintained and protected. This Website is not directed at children under 13 years of age.
How we collect your information
Information we hold about you comes through the way you engage with us. We may collect information about you as an employee, through our website, via email, the post, over the phone, from discussions with you or from information received from you related to services or training you enquire about or order from us. There may be other instances where users are invited to volunteer such information.
The Type of information we hold
How Alpha Parking uses your information
We lawfully process your information:
- To provide you with the information or service you have requested
- in performance of a contract we have with you.
- where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- to allow you to benefit from offers we have available, as a business partner, or as a potential employee
- to contact customers regarding products and services offered by Alpha Parking and, to the extent the User has agreed to it, by its trusted affiliates, independent contractors and business partners.
- for research purposes regarding the effectiveness of Website services, marketing, advertising and sales efforts.
Alpha Parking will not in any way share this information with a third party either for free or by selling it, unless you specifically authorise such disclosures.
Where we store and process personal data
We have security measures in place to prevent your personal data from accidental loss and unauthorised access, use, destruction or disclosure. Access of your personal data is limited to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
How long we keep your personal data for
The information provided to Alpha Parking is retained for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
When setting our data retention periods, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the information we hold, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of the information and the purposes for which we process the information (including whether we can achieve those purposes by other means). We also take into account our other legal obligations to keep or securely dispose of personal information
Your rights in relation to personal data
You have the right to:
- be informed and request access to your personal data that we hold about you
- request correction of the personal data we hold about you
- request erasure of your personal data
- request restriction of processing of your personal data
- request the transfer of your personal data to a third party
- withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data
- to choose not be subject of automated decision making
Linking to other websites / third party content
Like most standard Websites, Alpha Parking use log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. However, none of the information stored in the Alpha Parking log files, including but not limited to IP addresses, is linked to personally identifiable information.
Automated decision making
We do not make automated decisions about you based on your information. If this changes in the future then we will let you know.
How you can access your information
You have the right to request access to the information we hold about you.
- By email: DPO@aparking.co.uk
- Or write to us at Alpha Parking Ltd, 4th Floor, Cromwell House, Fulwood Place, London WC1V 6HZ